All individuals (drivers, crewmembers, officials, sponsors, media, etc) entering a Restricted Area must sign the appropriate Wavier and Liability Releases. To enter into any Restricted Area, each individual must be at least 14 years of age plus possess and display a valid RESTRICTED AREA PASS. Minors under the age of 14 will be issued a special RESTRICTED AREA PASS but MUST REMAIN WITHIN THE CONFINES OF THE TOW VEHICLE WHENEVER IN A RESTRICTED AREA (must be inside cab of a truck or car – NOT on a golf cart, scooter or ATV).
All minors, under the age of 18 must have a Minor Release and Waiver Form signed by BOTH LEGAL PARENTS or LEGAL GUARDIAN on file with NHRA before they are eligible to receive a RESTRICTED AREA PASS at an event. Please follow the instructions below when submitting a Minor Release and Waiver Form.
1. Click Here to download and print the Minor Release and Waiver Form
a. Minor Release and Liability Form MUST BE PRINTED IN COLOR
b. If you’re unable to print the Minor Release and Waiver Form in color please contact the Competition Department with your mailing address at 626-250-2271.
2. Both legal parents must sign and date the Minor Release and Waiver and circle their relationship to the child where indicated, regardless of whom the child lives.
a. If one person has sole custody, he/she must check “Yes” where indicated.
b. In cases of sole custody or guardianship, a copy of the court order must be included in addition to signature and relationship.
3. Minor Release and Waiver Form must be notarized by a Notary Public.
4. Complete page two of the Minor Release and Waiver Form
5. Include the car number and category for which the minor is being applied to.
6. Mail the complete Minor Release and Waiver form to:
2035 Financial Way
Glendora, CA 91741
Attn: Competition Department
7. Incomplete Minor Release and Liability Forms will be returned.