Points/Stats Schedules

National Events
Regional/Division Events
Member Track Directory
Division Offices
SRAC Advisor
Competition Number/License Applications & Forms
NHRA Approved ASO's
Insurance Claim Information
Automatic Horsepower Factoring System
AHFS Request
Engine Blueprint Specifications
Indexes and Records
NHRA Accepted Products
Stock Car Classification
Tech Support Contacts
Chassis Inspector
Contingency Award Rules & Policies
Sponsor Listing & Contact Information
Contingency Sponsor Requirements
LODRS Div Contingency Sheet
Mello Yello Series Event Contingency Posting
Contingency Sponsor Approved Decals
W9 Form

Tuesday Tech Question presented by Evans Coolant



I’m an NHRA SFI Tech Inspector and we see a few of the NHRA Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series class cars along with some Pro Stock Bikes come and run our Test & Tune nights.  I deal mostly with E. T. Bracket cars and my question is what classes require oil-containment devices?




The following NHRA classes require an NHRA-Accepted oil containment device or belly pan.

Advanced E. T., Super Street, Super Gas, Super Comp, Top Dragster, Top Sportsman, Competition Eliminator, Pro Stock Motorcycle and Pro Stock.